I call a Jadepunk campaign a Jadepunk Tale. As anyone who roleplays can tell you, a campaign can be a single game session or a twenty-year adventure. Since Jadepunk has been out for awhile, I’d like to get a sense of how other people are playing the game.
What tales are you telling? Who are the archnemeses of your players? What’s your Jianghu society’s name?
Even if you aren’t running a game of Jadepunk currently, what would your Jadepunk game be about?
Leave your answer in the comments below (and link the community to any campaign materials you may have online). I’ll start with a description of my favorite Jadepunk Tale –– the one that I have yet to play but that started the idea of Jadepunk, and that I hope to write a novella about very soon.
In 2017, as part of my commitment to adding value to my community, I’m going to start posting my quarter goals throughout the year. (Maybe y’all can hold me accountable.)
My personal goals are pretty simple:
- Attend at least 24 martial arts classes (2+ classes/wk).
- Go on 12 dates with my wife (1 date/wk).
- Play 24 hours of video games, no more, no less (2 hrs/wk).
These are the goals you’ve (probably) been more interested in hearing about.
- Finish the Jadetech and Vigilance Committee product lines.
- Finish fulfilling the Shadowcraft Kickstarter.
- Launch (my final) Kickstarter: Age of Anarchy.
- Write and release Fist Full of Jade, a Jadepunk Tale (fiction).
The difficult part of this would he the first two. All of the drafts are complete, but Jesse Ferguson will have a tough time getting all of those books through layout.
That’s it for Q1. Enter your email at the bottom of this page to get all those lovely blog posts straight to your inbox everyday.
Now, who’s going to be my accountability partner?